Friday, July 17, 2009

10 Days 10 Tees: You Spin Me Right Round



Check out my 5th T-shirt for Comboutique Asia's 10 Days 10 Tees challenge. It is inspired by the hit retro song by Dead Or Alive, You Spin Me Round (Like a Record), one of my favourite songs to dance to. "You spin me right round, baby, right round like a record, baby, Right round round round. You spin me right round, baby, Right round like a record, baby, Right round round round..."

Previously:
10 Days 10 Tees: Hero
10 Days 10 Tees: Twittering is like...
10 Days 10 Tees: Stalk Me On Blogger, Twitter, Facebook
10 Days 10 Tees: Star Blogger
Comboutique Asia appoints Singapore Blogger as Brand Ambassador

20 comments:

Giselle Loh said...

Super Meltzzzzzzzzzz

Myra Leong said...

Wooh! Different photo style. More close-up. I like!

pinkdior said...

iz: do u know dat u r so hot in this pic? :op

CheRyL said...

That's one of my fav retro songs too at Mambo! So when mambo???

Lord Kimbo said...

Cool turntable

Shy said...

Yes IZ, you do spin me right round, baby right round.... staring at this pic make me dizzy..kekeke

amanda lim said...

i... got...nose.. bleed.

Bengster said...

Walao eh that song super retro lah

Nessie said...

I'm loving the 10 Days 10 Tees postings of yours IZ!

Karenz said...

YUM! YUM! YUMMY!!!!!! :D

Anonymous said...

u r so fuckin gay!!!!!

zinc said...

amanda: me nosebleed too babe!

Ringo_53 said...

You spin me right round, baby, right round like a record, baby, Right round round round. You spin me right round, baby, Right round like a record, baby, Right round round round.

Shy said...

Dizzy in a very good way.

m.c.loong said...

nice tee

Agagooga said...

Hehe I like this song. See also:

http://www.meatspin.com/

chloe said...

How about Gaylord? are you fainted and bleed when you were seeing it? lol

good post aye! good job mate!

GeekGod said...

... and the IZ Rabid Fangirls go wild!!!

cherryblossom79 said...

iz has a killer pair of eyes!

Myra Leong said...

He is not gay!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...