Friday, October 10, 2008

Chinese Democracy out on November 23! No kidding!



Dear Axl Rose,

Like millions and millions of Guns N' Roses fans elsewhere, I was very excited before I slept last night to read that Chinese Democracy will finally see the light of day on November 23. Now, we've been here before. I remember back in 2006 when you announced that Chinese Democracy will be released before the end of the year, only to disappoint us again later that year by pushing the release date of the album to March 6 2007. March 6 came and gone and still no Chinese Democracy.

It's no wonder that even with all the major news reporting that you will finally release the album on November 23 this year, many fans including me, are taking this with a pinch of salt. Don't get me wrong. I love you. I love Guns N Roses. I love the work that you're doing to get rock back to where it belongs - to the very top - and I've been hoping that someday within my lifetime, I will be able to have in my hands, a real copy of your musical masterpiece.

So now that November is quickly approaching and as the world once again awaits the launch of your album, I would like you to know that my birthday is coming on November 21. Axl, it will be the best birthday present ever if Chinese Democracy comes out two days later. You'll make me a very, very, very happy dude.

You see, it looks like 2008 is going to end badly. Financial markets down, economies in trouble, recession looming, Ozone hole has grown larger and my beloved Tottenham Hotspur is struggling at the bottom of the Premier League. Argh! I just wanna wake up when everything is better. So please Axl, this time, make it happen. The problems of the world will not go away with the release of Chinese Democracy but trust me, it might just make it better for a lot of people like me. Besides, I think it's about time that my American friends get their free Dr Pepper aye. 10 plus years is a long time to wait. Please don't make us wait any longer.

Yours Truly,
I.Z.

P.S. I promise not to download the album online. I promise not to download the album online. I promise not to download the album online. I promise not to download the album online. I promise not to download the album online.

(Photo of Axl above taken by Eammon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I promise to walk my ass right into my nearest Best Buy. I'm going to purchase the CD CD. I'm also going to BUY a Dr. Pepper to go with it because I'll probably have forgotten to get the coupon from Dr. Pep's site. Then I'll listen to it all the way hoooome.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...