Friday, September 07, 2007

YOU C1000 Vitamin Lemon Drink

I've been suffering from the irritating flu for sometime now. My nose has been running non stop. At times, it is worse than a tap of running water.

Thankfully it is definitely getting better after a trip to the doc who told me that I should be taking more Vitamin C. I have not been eating fruits that much lately maybe that's why my immune system has been weak.

Anyway, I was at my neighbourhood 7 Eleven store yesterday to buy some stuff and I came across this small bottled drink called YOU C1000.

P06-09-07_17.45

P06-09-07_17.45[01]

It has 1000mg of Vit C! I decided to give it a try. It tasted really good - kinda like a lemonade soda. But more importantly, after drinking it, I felt much better already. I swear!

(All pics taken with the LG Shine mobile phone. Review of the LG Shine here and more related posts here.)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think i must try it 'YOU C1000vim" sick too!! worsen than you mate!! @@

Anyway, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Selling for 1 dollar now at my 7 eleven.

Anonymous said...

Take care of yourself sickboy.

Anonymous said...

You must have been imagining that it actually works.

Anonymous said...

i'm sick too iz. argh. n itz the weekend.

Anonymous said...

Everyone I know is sufffering from either running nose, cold, flu, cough.

Damn bug is flyin all over the place.

Anonymous said...

Poor baby. Need me to take good care of you over the weekend?

Anonymous said...

Buy a bottle of vit c tabs dude.

Anonymous said...

*blows her nose

heeee...

i'm sick too.

Anonymous said...

iz: thanks to ur recommendation, i went to the 7-11 to buy one. it's really nice but i wish it comes in a slightly bigger bottle.

Anonymous said...

Even my dog is sick :oP

Anonymous said...

LG SHINE ROCKS!!!!

Anonymous said...

Chaplin: i was suffering all, running nose.. cold.. flu.. cough.. since last weekend! And now, still a lit bit 'itchy cough' after medicines!!

but,for those ppl havin cough, must say 'byebye' to YOU C 1000 Vitamin Lemon Drink!!I think you you you know what i meant k.

take k k everyone, drink plenty water and have a good rest. ja.

indomie said...

you c-1000 is good for u.BYEBYE

shei yim said...

tis type vit c i drink it 1btl/day..after taken a few day ,u wil feel ur skin shinng n healthy.n immune system increasing...very suitable for smoker n allergic person..

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...