Saturday, September 06, 2008

Fujitsu Launch Party at Velvet Underground

DSC01926 - Share on Ovi

On Thursday evening, I was invited together with other bloggers to the Fujitsu Launch party at Velvet Underground. That's DK, Samantha, myself, Sabrina and Pris in the group pic above, looking so happy after drinking all the free booze. At the party, Fujitsu premiered its latest computing collection that targets the corporate style-seekers and Generation Y-ers who need to transit effortlessly from work to play and play to work in vivacious style. Check out the new Fujitsu L1010, LifeBook U2010, LifeBook S6420, LifeBook S6520, LifeBook T1010, LifeBook T5010 and LifeBook E8420. More pics taken at the party by DK, Sabrina and myself can be viewed here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude you and Samantha look adorable :op

Anonymous said...

>That's DK, Samantha, myself, Sabrina and Pris in the group pic above, looking so happy after drinking all the free booze.

And the happiest one should be IZ right?

Anonymous said...

I like the look of the LifeBook U2010. Any review?

Anonymous said...

Nice meeting you at the party after all the bloggers have left

*wink* *wink*

Anonymous said...

iz: how come u look so short in the group pic? hahaha!!!

I.Z. Reloaded said...

>how come u look so short in the group pic? hahaha!!!

I shrank! No. I was actually sitting down while the rest were standing up. Too intoxicated to stand up.

Anonymous said...

IZ is always at his happiest when there's booze around.

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Is it?

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...