Friday, October 31, 2008

Finally got my hands on the Vaio Z and the Xperia X1!

IMG_2315 - Share on Ovi

I received two boxes from the courier this afternoon. Inside are the Sony Vaio Z notebook and the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 mobile phone! The Vaio Z is already available in Singapore since September 2008. You can get the Xperia X1 from tomorrow onwards. It costs S$1,298 (recommended retail price) without contract.

IMG_2319 - Share on Ovi

IMG_2322 - Share on Ovi

Watch out for my review of these two products sometime next week.

Update: View the unboxing pics of ther Xperia X1 here. The X1 will start selling in stores in Singapore on November 8.


Benjamin Koe said...

Dude, those look sweet! Tell me how the VAIO Z rocks.

Shy said...

When are you going to let me play with these toys IZ? ;o)

Anonymous said...

where can we get Xperia X1

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...