Tuesday, July 21, 2009

10 Days 10 Tees: I Have You On RSS



Here's a T-shirt that all you geeks would love to wear. I Have You On RSS is my 7th T-shirt for Comboutique Asia's 10 Days 10 Tees challenge. I've always thought that those RSS buttons are cute so I decided to use them in my design.



Do you have me on RSS? Subscribe now!

Previously:
10 Days 10 Tees: Stargazer
10 Days 10 Tees: You spin me right round
10 Days 10 Tees: Hero
10 Days 10 Tees: Twittering is like...
10 Days 10 Tees: Stalk Me On Blogger, Twitter, Facebook
10 Days 10 Tees: Star Blogger
Comboutique Asia appoints Singapore Blogger as Brand Ambassador

11 comments:

Myra Leong said...

I already have you on RSS IZ! I even have you on my mobile phone.

:op

fizz said...

nice work on the t-shirt dude. love em all!

r'chelle said...

yay!!! another iz pic!!!!!!!!

Shy said...

IZ: I don't have you on RSS but you're on my browser's homepage.

pinkdior said...

hot as usual!

GeekGod said...

Dude, print this for me.

zinc said...

is it me or is iz's chest bursting out of the tee? kekeke.

zen80 said...

didn't know you cld design t-shirts

xXx said...

i wonder if the female readers are more excited about the iz photos or photos of the t-shirts ha!

K9 said...

I like this one but you should do it on a black tee.

yinghao said...

cool man

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...