Monday, July 06, 2009

Win Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen goodies!

IMG_0392

Contest time! I'm giving away exciting Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen goodies. It's simple. Just email 5 friends and cc me (izreloaded at gmail dot com) with the title: "Contest: Win Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen goodies!". In the email, write: "Hi guys! I've just joined this cool contest at I.Z. Reloaded to win exciting Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen goodies. Check it out!" And don't forget to include the permalink to this post.

IMG_0397

One lucky winner will win the first prize of a Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie poster, a lanyard, two tattoos, a window decal, a pair of Autobot and Decepticon face masks and the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen soundtrack! 2nd prize winner gets a DVD of the first Transformers movie!

Contest is only for readers based in Singapore and it ends this Wednesday (11:59 pm). Winners will be contacted by me via email. Good luck!

Also read:
Ignore the film critics. Go watch Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen!
$1 China made Transformers toy can really transform but not roll out

16 comments:

pc said...

Wow!!! I want I want [desperately]

Tell me,how can I win transformer IZ? , I want transformer IZ!

Myra Leong said...

I want IZ and the Transformers goodies!

Karenz said...

Sent. Let me win IZ.

Mr Big said...

I want the lanyard!

Shy said...

IZ: Do we get to win the guy holding those goodies too? :op

primus said...

cool man. thanks. i want the 1st prize.

Giselle Loh said...

I want the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen movie poster, the lanyard, two tattoos, the window decal, the Autobot and Decepticon face masks, the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen soundtrack and... IZ!!!! Quick! Let me win! Let me win!

davidmani said...

give them to me!

GeekGod said...

Awesome prizes dude!

eulogy76 said...

does sending this to 10 friends increase my chances of winning? kekeke...

r'chelle said...

pls can we have iz as the first prize instead? its ok if he cannot transform.

C.S.M said...

Done! CC'ed the email to you.

Queenie said...

I want first prize! I want first prize! I want first prize! I want first prize! I want first prize!

zinc said...

iz: if u add urself as one of the prizes, ur email will surely burst.

pinoy_ratchet said...

so coooooool!!

Movie Blaster said...

I guess its too late to get some now huh? lol. But cool giveaways man...

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...