Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Are you a certified asshole?

Find out if you are an asshole at work with the Asshole Rating Self-Exam (ARSE), a 24-question self-exam. You just have to answer simple true or false questions like this one, "You believe that one of the best ways to “climb the ladder” is to push other people down or out of the way."

And my score is... 5! From Asshole Rating Self-Exam:
0 to 5 “True”: You don’t sound like a certified asshole, unless you are fooling yourself.

5 to 15 “True”: You sound like a borderline certified asshole, perhaps the time has come to start changing your behavior before it gets worse.

15 or more: You sound like a full-blown certified asshole to me, get help immediately. But, please, don’t come to me for help, as I would rather not meet you.
Hooray! I'm not an asshole. Really.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...you think you are not, people think you are!

Anonymous said...

I'm an asshole!

Anonymous said...

i got 16!!! no wonder not many like me in the office.

Anonymous said...

>hmmm...you think you are not, people think you are!

Get a life asshole!

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Anonymous: I am then.

Anonymous said...

IZ: No you are not! Forget about that anonymous person. He must be an asshole like those people he said.

Anonymous said...

I believe my supervisor will score a perfect 20.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...