Sunday, February 04, 2007

I want to grow breasts but I am a boy...

Search engines are great. You can use them to search for almost anything but somehow this one really worries me.

I was looking through my reader stats and came across this reader from the US who was just at my blog minutes ago after searching for "i want to grow breasts but i am a boy what should i do could lavender make me grow breasts" on Microsoft Live Search.

What the f#@k!!!

Dude, I think you need some serious help.

Off topic: I just did some radical change in my blog design so I would like to apologise if some things look screwed up at times. I've been fixing them all day. And if you guys hate this new look and prefer that I revert to the previous one, just let me know.

Related: Essential oils make boys grow breasts

22 comments:

Honky Tong said...

Die lah.. he want to be girl.

primus said...

love the new iz reloaded!

Rickie said...

He needs to see a plastic surgeon for a boob job.

Fannie said...

It's Hot!!!!

Yeah!

;o)

Lady Lara said...

IZ: I really love it.

nike_slave said...

coooooooooooool

Hazel Goh said...

I usually dun like the bright orange colour but I like what you did to your blog. A refreshing change.

zinc said...

let me try search for:

"i want to grow breasts i am a girl what should i do could lavender make me grow breasts"

xXx said...

zinc: Yours not big enuf? kekeke

IZ: Good work on the redesign dude.

queenie said...

i thought i went to the wrong blog! haahaa!!!

mr black said...

orange is the new iz reloaded.

Anonymous said...

YIKES! I HATE ORANGE!

Fairy Godmama said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm your number 1 fan!! hooray.. your design rocks anytime. hahah..

Phantasma said...

I like the new design :)

Shy said...

IZ: U should change "It's hot!" to "I'm hot!"

dann said...

*looks at fairy godmama

no!!! i'm the number 1 fan!

Myra Leong said...

Nice... at least the pic of IZ sticking this tongue out is still up there.

;oP

Bengster said...

Power liao. I like.

zinc said...

xxx: there's always room for bigger

Giselle Loh said...

Neh! I'm No.1 fan!!!

Johnny Q said...

Nice dude!

xXx said...

zinc: Try massaging.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis