Thursday, February 15, 2007

I want to meet the Butterfly People

Looking at these beautiful drawings of Butterfly People reminds me of the time when I was a little boy. My mum used to tell me stories of the Butterfly People. She told me not to wander around the parks because if I do get lost, the Butterfly People will kidnap me, bring me to their mystical world and I will never ever get back home again. The funny thing is that, I wasn't scared at all. In fact, I was so intrigued by the Butterfly People that I would get lost in the parks numerous times, hoping they would appear. I really want to meet the Butterfly People!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell you a secret...

I'M AFRAID OF BUTTERFLIES!!!!

Anonymous said...

sumone didn listen to mummy uh. notti boy.

Anonymous said...

Got real butterfly people meh?

Anonymous said...

iz: come dear, i show you the butterfly people. let's get lost together in the park okie.

Anonymous said...

they look like fairies

Anonymous said...

I heard they are a very nice bunch.

:oP

Anonymous said...

Butterfly + People = Butterfly People

Anonymous said...

> r'chelle said...

iz: come dear, i show you the butterfly people. let's get lost together in the park okie.

No you can't! He's meeting the Butterfly People with me!

Anonymous said...

I was in a park recently, Union Square Park in NYC, and The Butterfly People were there. http://www.thebutterflypeople.com

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...