Saturday, June 28, 2008

Singapore Toy & Comic Convention 2008 Preview Night Part 9

P28-06-08_12.48 - Share on Ovi

For me the highlight of the Singapore Toy & Comic Convention 2008 Preview Night held last evening has to be the exclusive preview of an animation short from Batman: Gotham Knight.

Batman: Gotham Knight is a 2008 animated direct-to-DVD anthology film of six animated short films set in-between Batman Begins and The Dark Knight movies. The short films were done in Japanese anime style. The DVD will be on sale on July 8.

They only showed around 15 mins or so of Gotham Knight at the preview last night but it sure was enough to whet my appetite for the full Asian Premiere Screening to be held tomorrow (Sunday) at 6pm. I understand that it is free and those attending the convention will be able to watch it. I got my pass which gives me a comfy seat so that I don't have to stand while watching the entire movie. I have to thank Daphne from PI Events for that. I really hate standing.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...