Wednesday, July 22, 2009

10 Days 10 Tees: Stormtroopers



Finally a T-shirt that I could wear to the Singapore Toy, Games & Comic Convention (STGCC) in August when I meet up with the folks from the 501st Legion. I'm hoping with this T-shirt, those guys will go nice on me and not shoot me with their blasters. Btw, Klik.TV (I'm working there as the Editor) will also be at STGCC '09. We are the convention's Official Online Broadcast Partner!



The Stormtrooper T-shirt is the 8th in a series of T-shirts that I had to design as part of the Comboutique Asia 10 Days 10 Tees Challenge. You can design your own T-shirt too using the easy to use online tool by Comboutique Asia and get the T-shirt delivered to you within 48 hours!

(Disclosure: I am Comboutique Asia's Brand Ambassador)

Previously:
10 Days 10 Tees: I Have You On RSS
10 Days 10 Tees: Stargazer
10 Days 10 Tees: You spin me right round
10 Days 10 Tees: Hero
10 Days 10 Tees: Twittering is like...
10 Days 10 Tees: Stalk Me On Blogger, Twitter, Facebook
10 Days 10 Tees: Star Blogger

7 comments:

GeekGod said...

Stormtroopers!!!!!!!!!

Rickie said...

Hey those blasters aren't real :op

Shy said...

IZ: Were you drinking before this photo was taken? Hahaha!

Lady Lara said...

Wooooh... a klik.tv splash page!

zoe said...

can't wait to see ur final 2 tees

Bengster said...

Beng Love on your Klik is what?

Myra Leong said...

I really like your storm trooper tshirt. The three of them are so cute. Plus u - cuter!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...