Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Materazzi preferred Zidane's sister

Marco Materazzi, the Italian defender that was headbutted by France's Zinedine Zidane in the World Cup final, has finally revealed to the world what he said to Zidane. From BBC Sport:
He said: "I was tugging his shirt, he said to me 'if you want my shirt so much I'll give it to you afterwards,' I answered that I'd prefer his sister."

Materazzi added: "It's not a particularly nice thing to say, I recognise that. But loads of players say worse things.

"I didn't even know he had a sister before all this happened."

Materazzi was later handed a two-match ban from world governing body Fifa, while Zidane was banned for three games and fined £3,260.
Materazzzi preferred Zidane's sister huh. Well, I think he would change his mind after seeing this YouTube video of "Zidane's sister" in action.

Previously:
Zidane headbutt hits the web
The Zidane headbutt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wldnt want to mess with his sister then.

Anonymous said...

That is not Zidane's sister! Kekeke.

Anonymous said...

Anyone know how Zidane's sister really look like?

Anonymous said...

Zidane received a ban.

Aahahaha

He's retired!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...