Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blogger wants to end her life in 90 days

Jane intends to kill herself in 90 days. Crikey! So she blogs about it. Her daily posts receives hundreds of comments - she sure is getting a lot of attention alright. Will she really kill herself? And how will she do it? From 90 Day Jane:
I am going to kill myself in 90 days. What else should i say? This blog is not a cry for help or even to get attention. It's simply a public record of my last 90 days in existence. I'm not depressed and nothing extremely horrible has lead me to this decision. But, does it really have to? I mean, as an atheist I feel life has no greater purpose. My generation has had no great depression, no great war and our biggest obstacle is beating Halo 3. So, if I feel like saying "game over", why can't I? Anyway, I hope you enjoy my thoughts as the clock runs out. Also, if blogspot takes this down before i'm gone just go to www.90dayjane.com. Please don't attempt to "help" me. If you want to truly help, please send me ideas on how to do the deed.
I hope this is just a sick joke or a form of viral marketing for some crappy cult religion like Scientology. Just wait and see. On Day 1 (her last day of existence), I bet she will reveal that that she has found a new meaning in life through Scientology and founder L Ron Hubbard is a genius and that Scientology has saved her from taking her own life.

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...