Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lasalle College of the Arts campus pics

I would like to visit Lasalle College of the Arts at 1 McNally Street after looking at its campus pics here. What a radical architecture! In all, the campus has six organically shaped seven storeys high buildings that feature inroads and alleyways running between them designed to look like lava flowing through a valley and canyons created by natural geological processes. The buildings have facets of glass on the inside, and an external cladding made of stone and aluminium.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

This is totally a great architectural design!

College Singapore said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...