Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Everything you want to know about the Edison Chen photo scandal

I got to hand it to Wikipedia for providing a pretty good round-up of the Edison Chen photo scandal - great for those of you who only like to see dirty pictures but don't know the full story. From Wikipedia:
In November 2006, Chen allegedly purchased a pink PowerBook from eLite Multimedia, a computer shop in Hong Kong's Central district. According to the police, Chen's "Cotton-candy Mac" computer was sent in for repairs, and an estimated 1,300 intimate photographs of Chen and numerous celebrities may have been accessed and copied by one or more of the shop's employees without consent. Chen's photographs were reportedly taken sometime between 2003 and 2005.

One close friend of Chen indicated that he liked to take photographs during intimate moments with his sexual partners, of which 14 were celebrities, and privately showed these to a select group of close friends.
And if you want the whole shebang, Hollywood Grind where no secret is safe, has everything - and I really mean everything! (Link not safe for work)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you! Wikipedia is on it!
And so am I.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when will you ever start to talk about it. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Go Edison! Man if I were him and I get to sleep with those actress, I would take snapshots of them for my own record too.

Anonymous said...

gillian should shave or trim.

so bushy!

lol

Anonymous said...

I still don't get it why those celebs would allow Edison to take photos of them in such manner.

Anonymous said...

thanks man!!!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...