Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Lasalle College of the Arts campus pics

I would like to visit Lasalle College of the Arts at 1 McNally Street after looking at its campus pics here. What a radical architecture! In all, the campus has six organically shaped seven storeys high buildings that feature inroads and alleyways running between them designed to look like lava flowing through a valley and canyons created by natural geological processes. The buildings have facets of glass on the inside, and an external cladding made of stone and aluminium.


Phantasma said...

This is totally a great architectural design!

College Singapore said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...