Saturday, June 28, 2008

Singapore Toy & Comic Convention 2008 Preview Night Part 10

IMG_1821 - Share on Ovi

This is the last post of my coverage of the Preview Night of the Singapore Toy & Comic Convention 2008 held last evening. I'm sorry that I couldn't cover everything. There's lots more stuff at the convention that you have to see. Bandai, Lego, Nintendo are all there.

My final thoughts of Singapore's inaugural toy convention: Well, it's definitely not Comic-Con but I have to say that the people at PI Events did a great job organising this. The Singapore Toy & Comic Convention is a mecca for local toy and comic lovers. My initial reaction when I stepped into the convention hall was similar to the one I had as a small boy going into my first toy store. It was that exciting. If you love toys - I'm sure everyone does aye - then I promise you will have a great time at the convention. I think there's a huge potential in this and I'm positive that the Singapore Toy & Comic Convention will get bigger next year and hopefully it will be as big as Comic-Con one day.

The Singapore Toy & Comic Convention 2008 is now on until tomorrow at Suntec Convention Hall 603 (Level 6). Admission is free! I'll be there again tomorrow for the Batman: Gotham Knight screening and hopefully to take more pics. See you guys there. And if you do see me, do say hi but try not to shout my name out loud ok.

You can read all the 10 parts of my Singapore Toy & Comic Convention Preview Night coverage here and view all the photos I took over at my Ovi channel.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol.. did the girls hug u?

Anonymous said...

Dude, great coverage! I can't be there tomorrow so I'll go later today. So sad, can't watch Batman Gotham Knight.

Anonymous said...

I agree. It's great that we have something like this in Singapore - finally.

Anonymous said...

iz: i try to go tom and if i see u there i will scream -- I see IZ! I see IZ! u won't kill me rite?? ;oP

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the coverage IZ. I'm sold. Will be there tomorrow but I'm more shy than you so would probably just wink wink at you.

Anonymous said...

You look so cool in this pic and the other one u posted earlier.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the coverage man. Unfortunately, I'm out of town. Guess I have to buy the Batman Gotham Knight dvd when it's out.

Anonymous said...

IZ: You shy? Ahem.

Anonymous said...

I like the Star Wars booth the best!

Anonymous said...

Oh my IZ looks so good here!!!

*melts*

Anonymous said...

Nothing can beat Comic Con dude.

Anonymous said...

woooh, iz got a bit of hairy chest!!!!!!! so sexy... kekeke.

Anonymous said...

My only complain is that there are more toys than comics.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...