Thursday, August 24, 2006

Nuclear War starts 12 September 2006. Mark your calenders.



Jewish dude Yisrayl Hawkins predicts that the first nuclear war will begin on September 12 2006 based on biblical prophecies and it will eventually lead to the involvement of all nations. These wars will intensify in the thirteen months until the final burning blast that darkens the sun. From Yisrayl Hawkins:
I think the date was planned because of September 11th, 9-11, when they bombed the World Trade Centers with two airplanes. I think they planned it at that time and have worked all this time to bring it about. I think their exact date was planned. Think about it. 9-11, the day after. It's going to be a big joke on the Arab world, but I'm going to tell them about it before it takes place.

Now, if you still don't understand, we're going to have it in The Prophetic Word, Yahweh willing. It will be lined out there for you too. There are no doubts in my mind that this thing is right. I know it's right. I know these wars are not in a future day, they're in our day. Our job is to warn the world of what is going to take place.
I think Mr Yisrayl must have been drinking too much of this. And I thought Nostradamus was nuts.

(video via Boing Boing)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! jewish beer.

Anonymous said...

And on drugs too.

Anonymous said...

oh no!
nuclear war!
end of the world!
i haven't married yet.

Anonymous said...

It would have been more credible if he predicted a date sometime in the next ten years.

Anonymous said...

zionist lunatic!

Anonymous said...

He reminds me of Fidel Castro.

Anonymous said...

Is he a Jew? Why is he talking about the saviour (Jesus) when Jews do not believe in him?

Anonymous said...

does he operate some sort of cult too?

Anonymous said...

Then I better date IZ before this happens.

Anonymous said...

I also want Jewish Beer.

Anonymous said...

eng: He is a confused man.

Anonymous said...

Giselle, only date? You better do more than just date girl.

:oP

Anonymous said...

I had this vision that nuclear war starts 12 september 2020.

Anonymous said...

He needs to get laid.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...