Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Believe again with the new X-files movie trailer



For those of you who follow me on Twitter, you would have read that I was so excited to catch the official release of The X-Files: I Want To Believe trailer yesterday. The trailer debut on IGN, of all places. You can watch it above. It doesn't provide much clue to what the new X-Files movie is about - thanks a lot Chris Carter - and the highlight of the trailer for me is probably the part when they were showing Mulder and Scully about to kiss. Yup, about to. Damn. Oh, there's also a HD version of the trailer. I bet it will look awesome on my LG HDTV. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look forward to seeing it

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...