Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull

P22-05-08_11.01[01]

Last night, Star Movies held an exclusive preview screening of Indiana Jones and The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull at Lido in Orchard. Ok before I write further, I have to admit that I'm not a big fan of the Indiana Jones. I don't know why. I love George Lucas and I've watched all his Star Wars films - religiously, I must add - but I never could find the same the love with his past Indiana Jones movies but oh boy, did I love this latest one alright.

P21-05-08_21.03

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull features Indiana Jones who not surprisingly has aged quite a bit, against the bloody Russians for a crystal skull. I have to say that Harrison Ford is amazing once again in this latest Indiana Jones. Only in Hollywood can you get an old man do all the jumping, fighting, running without breaking any bones. The movie has a surprising alien theme to it. Yup you read that right. Aliens! And spaceship. It's like watching an episode from The X-Files!

P21-05-08_23.16

Indiana Jones And The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull is one hell of an entertaining movie from the start to finish and it may just be able to give the aging Indiana Jones some more new fans. The casting of Shia LaBeouf as Indiana Jones' son is a masterstroke by both Lucas and director Spielberg because Shia is like the next big thing and he can definitely carry the mantle of Indiana Jones for years to come. I also think Shia LaBeouf is the luckiest young dude on the planet now man. He got to play with big farking robots and now this. Also having George Lucas and Steven Spielberg as his friends has got to be really cool. Damn I'm jealous.

(Thanks WH/Star Movies)

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...