1) Same brand of rice but very different prices
2) Travellers advised to plan journey when using land checkpoints
3) 43rd National Day Parade will have something for everyone
4) ITE team attempts to climb Nepal's Island Peak
5) Gao Ning and Tao Li named Sportsman and Sportswoman of the Year
6) S'poreans prefer to relocate than travel 45 mins to work
7) $1b tech push to beef up services in public sector
8) Singapore to donate $200,000 for earthquake relief
9) Holidaymakers still stranded in Chengdu because of landslides
10) No reports of Singaporeans injured in China's earthquake
Read them all at Topix Singapore News, edited by yours truly.
A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...
You can watch an almost live webcam (30 secs delay) of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant which suffered major damage from the 9.0 earthqu...
Meet Xu Rong . She's an Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and judging from her photos posted on her blog an...