Friday, November 21, 2008

Video of Singapore Zoo cleaner mauled by tigers shows up online



You must have heard or read about the Singapore Zoo cleaner who was mauled by a group of white tigers recently. It was all over the local and international news. Well, I'm not surprised because it's not everyday you'll find a man crazy enough to commit suicide by jumping down into a tiger enclosure in a zoo. And for those of you who wondered why there are no videos of the incident online, well wonder no more, here's one.

(Thanks Clair)

1 comment:

QiuQiu said...

F!!!

I find high and low for like 2 hours for this video!

Just to find it here from going through my weekly read. DAMN. I totally wasted all my time. HAHA.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...