Thursday, August 30, 2007

What should I do in Singapore?

Spotted this on Ask Metafilter. Dude asks what should he do when he is in Singapore. From Ask Mefi:
I want to go to Singapore. I dont know anything about Singapore. I want to experience Singapore. What is there to do? I'm 18 years old.

I'll be leaving late-December, and returning mid-January. Looking for cultural hints (e.g. greet everyone with 'Singapore Hello!') and tips on what to do. I'll be staying with aunt and uncle, but I can roam the city by myself.
He has received some good replies but I like this one the best:
Do not bring, buy, sell, or take illegal drugs while you are there.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice advice.

Anonymous said...

He should visit Geylang for the girl prostitutes and Changi for the bapoks!

Anonymous said...

Shop and eat. Nothing much to do here.

Anonymous said...

No chewing gum too.
:op

Anonymous said...

late december is a good time to come to singapore - xmas and new year celebration in sg not too bad.

Anonymous said...

Ya lor. Must visit Geylang!

Anonymous said...

I agree with yous guys too!! Geylang will be good place for him to hang around! In btw, but, what's Changi's bapoks, xxx??

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...