Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Enter The Dragon: First Pics of the new HP Notebook PC

On Monday, I got my hands on the new HP Pavilion HDX Entertainment Series Notebook PC, aka the Dragon courtesy of the lovely folks at Hewlett-Packard Asia Pacific and Burson-Marsteller (SEA). Btw, if you're a company planning to start a blogger relations program, you just have to look at what HP together with BM are doing - they are first class! This is my second time working with them. The first time was for the HP iPaq rw8828. Ok, back to the Dragon. I was told that I'm the first blogger in the region to use it. What a huge honour aye! The Dragon is not even out in the market yet. It will be launched sometime middle of next month, if I'm not wrong. Here are some pictures first:

HP Dragon

HP Dragon

HP Dragon

HP Dragon

The Dragon is the most awesome notebook I've ever used. Will blog more about my experience using it. Anyway, the strangest thing happened when I brought the Dragon home. The Toshiba notebook that I'm currently using refuse to work as soon as the Dragon got into my study. I got a feeling that the Dragon does have the ability to make other notebooks jealous. Hmmm.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, its looks cool,dude!
Ahem, does it come with keyboard brush?

Remember, empty space of 'Enter'key and sucked by vacuum!! Ha

Anonymous said...

How come got left n right on it one?

Anonymous said...

Thatz so kewl! Lucky u IZ.

Anonymous said...

I wanna play with it.

Anonymous said...

ur old notebook jealous because u got new one now.

Anonymous said...

What's the 3rd pic? Looks like a hand control?

Anonymous said...

IZ: Aren't you going to invite me to show me the Dragon?

Anonymous said...

Maybe HP should put a warning sticker on the Dragon: May cause other notebooks nearby to stop working.

:oP

Anonymous said...

Ah this the new HP notebook that has the super giant screen!!

Anonymous said...

bengster, those for people who duno where to put their left and right hand on the keyboard lah.

lol

Anonymous said...

specs/functions?

Anonymous said...

I think it's selling now over in Europe. Pretty ex though.

I.Z. Reloaded said...

someone: Wow! You remembered about that incident. Don't worry this time I will get a keyboard brush. Can't afford to damage the Dragon.

I.Z. Reloaded said...

Bengster and finatiq: Those left and right stickers are meant to reserve the space so that the HP factory can stick the relevant stickers before they roll it out to the market.

I.Z. Reloaded said...

GeekGod: Ya super huge screen mate! 20 inch!!!

Anonymous said...

I love huge screens!

Anonymous said...

Myra Leong said...

IZ: Aren't you going to invite me to show me the Dragon?

Myra: Later he show you his other dragon! Kekeke.

Anonymous said...

Me 1st! Me 1st!

Anonymous said...

>The Toshiba notebook that I'm currently using refuse to work as soon as the Dragon got into my study.

They don't call it Dragon for nothing. Scare the shit out of all other machines!

Anonymous said...

wowowowow!!! they give it to u for free??

Anonymous said...

reminds me of the monster that dell is selling

Anonymous said...

i want the dragon too :o(

Anonymous said...

xxx: I don't mind his other dragon. Heeee.

Anonymous said...

That is like figin awesome, I want one so bad, only prob is that its probably hard to carry around.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...