Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Michael Bay has written Transformers 2

Transformers fans all over the world will be pleased to know that Michael Bay has said that he has written the story for the sequel of Transformers. Yay! From Rotten Tomatoes:
"I've been writing Transformers 2," said Bay. "We've got our characters all designed. I always write all my scripts, my movies anyway so at least I've got something to give the writers. It's like a template. We have a really good outline so I worked on that...

When you do your first movie, you break the back of it. Now we can have a lot more fun. We can actually make the depth of these characters more fun and a lot more interesting characters. To see actually what you can achieve visually, you never know. When you go into a movie, you never know visually. I think I've got a lot of fun, interesting, funny characters."
Now please give me Hotrod/Rodimus Prime in the new movie and I'll be extremely happy.

Previously:
Transformers Beginnings
I'm officially a crazy Transformers fanboy
Autobots, transformer and roll out!
Singapore Gala Premiere of Transformers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe if they decide to kill Optimus Prime in the sequel, you could get your wish of seeing HotRod/Rodimus Prime.

Anonymous said...

i cant wait!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...