Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I'm officially a crazy Transformers fanboy


At the Premiere with the one and only Optimus Prime.

Yesterday, I watched Transformers with my SIA Girl mates. It's rare to have all of them free on the same afternoon so when they asked (more like forced) me along to watch Transformers with them, I gladly said yes. BTW, that's my fourth time watching Transformers! Yup, I'm officially a crazy Transformers fanboy now.

Watching with a bunch of girls who have no clue about the Transformers is some experience. They kept asking questions like "who is Optimus Prime?", "what is a Decepticon?" and "are Autobots evil?". I had to do lots of explaining throughout the movie (and after). And boy, they sure were noisy. Some of the folks sitting beside us even had to move seats.

Despite their lack of Transformers knowledge, they enjoyed the movie a lot. They even said it's the best movie they watched this year - that's a compliment from a bunch of girls who don't really like the normal guy type movies. Now I should transform, roll out and get ready for my fifth. Ok, I'm joking.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

SQ girls. Tsk!

Anonymous said...

I know someone who watched it 3 times and I thought he was crazy.

Anonymous said...

I love this pic of u iZ! Will you watch Transformers with me?

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee.

Anonymous said...

I watched the movie twice. Waiting for the DVD release.

Anonymous said...

>Yesterday, I watched Transformers with my SIA Girl mates. It's rare to have all of them free on the same afternoon so when they asked (more like forced) me along to watch Transformers with them, I gladly said yes.

Lucky bastard!!!

:op

Anonymous said...

IZ:Do you mind watching it for the 5th time?

*dangles a Bumblebee toy infront of you

Anonymous said...

Wah still showing meh? so long already liao.

ur SIA girls chio or not? Can intro?

Anonymous said...

u r definitely crazy iz!

Anonymous said...

Optimus Prime -> HoT
Optimus Prime n IZ -> HoTTeR!!!

Anonymous said...

*Looks fiercely at Myra Leong then dangles Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Megatron toys infront of IZ

Anonymous said...

I will watch 7 times if i got SQ Girls ask me to watch.

Anonymous said...

Catfight!!! Yes!!!!

Anonymous said...

I watched it 3x!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the DVD too. And it is very likely that there's a sequel.

Anonymous said...

it's incredibly dumb and inconsiderate of people to talk loudly inside a cinema. Just because they are SQ bimbos doesn't mean that such behaviour can be excused. And on top of that you seem to be quite smug that you went on a movie date with SQ bimbos and managed to annoy other cinema patrons - they even had to switch seats - shame on you!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...