Wednesday, November 05, 2008

I.Z. Reloaded on Reuters: Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 gets unboxed!

reuters

It's amazing how many people are interested in the new Xperia X1 mobile phone by Sony Ericsson judging from my blog stats which showed a huge number of hits coming from various search engines since my first post about the X1 on October 1. And of course, not forgetting all the emails that I received from readers asking me all sorts of questions about the X1. Anyway, I've just received word that the Xperia X1 will start selling in stores nationwide (Singapore) from November 8. You can view my unboxing pics of the X1 here. The post can also be read on Reuters here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Somehow, I don't think SE Xperia X1 will be a big hit due to the features offered and price tag. I just can't see it has significant advantage over other phone like Samsung Omnia.

Anonymous said...

I think it will be popular with Sony Ericsson users who want to upgrade. I'm looking forward to your review of the phone IZ.

Anonymous said...

thanks for your prompt email reply about the x1. i enjoy all ur posts. keep it up!!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...