Sunday, November 02, 2008

Thriller Acappella Remake



Dude did a remake of Michael Jackson's Thriller using 64 Acappella tracks of his own voice! He says, "There is no instrument, synthetizer, beatbox, or even sampler, but only the sound of my voice livened up with Reverb and slight Chorus on certain tracks. Regarding the looping parts, I've simply used the "looping" technique. Moreover, in the whole piece (which contains several thousand notes), I transposed 8 notes, which were impossible for me to sing in high-pitched. Because of my tessiture, I also must have resigned myself to sing certain parts in head voice, more particularly on the track corresponding to Michael Jackson's solo vocal."

(via MeFi)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is fresh

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...