Thursday, April 13, 2006

My LV Desktop



Thanks to Kevin "Macdaddy" Lim, I have decided to pimp my notebook with Loius Vutton! From Theory.IsTheReason:
Until I figure out our fascination for handbags and purses adorned with monograms, geeks with affinity for Louis Vuitton can now take solace in how cheaply they can pimp their Macs likewise. Think free. Whether you own the latest dual-booting MacBook or the ugliest Dell Inspiron, you can at least show some attitude by replacing your vanilla desktop wallpaper with one of these LV monstrosities.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..ur desktop is so neat IZ.

Anonymous said...

Time for me to clean up my desktop and do some pimping of my own too.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Yeah! I gotta clean up my desktop too. Nice background though. Feels classy. Heheh.

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious! Will LV sue? Haha!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...