Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Today is Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day!



Today, Ben & Jerry's is giving away free scoops of their delicious ice-cream as part of their global Free Cone Day. Here in Singapore, just drop by any of their Scoop Shops at Great World City, United Square, Suntec City Mall or the Singapore Zoo between 12 noon to 7pm to enjoy a free cone of ice cream.

For those in the US, click here to find the participating stores near you while those living in other countries can find out more here.

I HEART B&J!!!

(Thanks Mel)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What?! I didn't know! And I was so near there too! *grumble*

Anonymous said...

There was a long queue over at the scoop shop at united sq.

I did not get my free cone as I was rushing for some meetings.

:o(

Anonymous said...

thanx..got mine!!!

Anonymous said...

I got tired waiting too so I decided to buy a tub of Ben & Jerrys instead.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...