Monday, July 23, 2007

Kevin's Farewell Party @ Oosh

I don't usually attend blogger gatherings (too shy) but when my man Kevin organised a farewell party at the beautiful Oosh on Saturday night, I just had to go. I think more than 15 people showed up - mostly bloggers. I did not get a chance to talk to everyone there (sorry) but I had a jolly good time and I'm sure everyone else did too. Here are some pics from Kevin's camera.


The man of the night - Kevin! Have a safe trip back mate and all the best in what ever you do.


Here's Brennan (with that sexy pose of his) and me. Brennan is a long time reader of this blog, way back during its Tripod days. It was really nice meeting him. The boy is going to enter the army soon so wish him good luck as he makes Singapore safer for all of us.


Also met and talked quite a bit with Preetam. This pic was taken just after he was explaining to me how he mobilized several hundred students in China to beat me in a blog award some time ago. Damn it. Other than that, he is a very nice bloke with a fun job- he teaches lecturers how to waste their time blogging.


Finally, the LG Shine bloggers - the very hot Veron, me and our lovely LG Shine mobile phones. Read her LG shine review here.

There are more photos over at Kevin's Flickr set.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

iz: you look very happy!

Anonymous said...

IZ - shy? Ahems.

Anonymous said...

is that the roof at oosh? nice place. been there once but didn't go up.

Anonymous said...

You and Veron!

Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

>Brennan is a long time reader of this blog, way back during its Tripod days.

That's way long man. Like me!

Anonymous said...

IZ's pics!!

Anonymous said...

I think I like Brennan ;o)

Anonymous said...

IZ: I like shy guys/guys who pretend to be shy.

Anonymous said...

what or where is oosh?

Anonymous said...

veron has nice legs

eStee said...

:) good to have met u!

Anonymous said...

r'chelle said...

iz: you look very happy!

Probably too much alcohol that night. Kekeke.

Anonymous said...

Myra Leong: I'm sure you do. ;o)

Anonymous said...

http://oosh.com.sg/

Located in Tanglin Village (Dempsey road)

Anonymous said...

IZ: No rabid fangirls there?

Anonymous said...

Hey hawttie, happy to have finally met you that night!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...