Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Keyboard Incident

I was vacuuming the room when I decided to use the vacuum on my notebook to suck out some dust that were trapped in between the keys. Me being the lazy dude that I am, decided not to remove the keys before vacuuming. Guess what? My "Enter" key got sucked into the vacuum in the process. Damn! I had to spend another 15 minutes removing all the yucky stuff inside the vacuum bag to get back my "Enter" key. Man, it was gross! So remember, do remove all your keys before you vacuum your keyboard aye. Trust me. You DO NOT want to look inside your vacuum bag.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor you.

Anonymous said...

Yucks. Did you wash the ENTER key before putting it back on the keyboard? Make sure you use Dettol.

Anonymous said...

morale of the story: don't be lazy!

Anonymous said...

Dude you need to get one of those keyboard vacuum cleaners.

Anonymous said...

I accidentally sucked something valuable into the vacuum once. I had to cut open the bag to retrieve it. Lost my appetite for the rest of the day after that.

Anonymous said...

That's for being lazy and dumb...

Hahahaha!

Sarah said...

Hahaha. Poor IZ. A wet cloth is enough. No need vacuum next time.

Anonymous said...

pull a sock on font of tube...
big stuff will remain there...and keys...nylons are better..

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...