Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hamburger Dress

Somehow this Hamburger Dress by Joy Kampia is making me real hungry. She writes on her website, ""Because I enjoy the irony between subject matter and material, I have merged my favorite subject matter (food) with my favorite process (crochet)... I am a passionate advocate for crochet as an art medium--going beyond its traditional uses and exploring its limitless possibilities. By taking both food and crochet out of their ordinary settings, I hope to challenge the viewer's preconceived notions of their roles. And I hope it makes people hungry." It sure does Joy. It sure does. Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This dress is a joy, haha. Imagine all the hungry looks you'd get wearing it.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...