1. Residents living in the north will have more travelling options
2. Singaporeans still heading to China despite snowstorm
3. Easy parking for motorists in city areas
4. Chinese New Year exodus exposes Singapore generation gap
5. Govt to spend S$14b to improve Singapore's road infrastructure
6. Stiffer fines to deter monkey feeding
7. Golden Village leaks e-mail contacts of 7,000 patrons
8. Road tax savings to be passed on to cabbies
9. 165% more people fined for buying contraband cigarettes
10. One-third of Singapore workforce are foreigners
Read them all at Topix Singapore News, edited by yours truly.
A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...
You can watch an almost live webcam (30 secs delay) of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant which suffered major damage from the 9.0 earthqu...
Meet Xu Rong . She's an Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and judging from her photos posted on her blog an...