Thursday, January 17, 2008

Be careful when you buy used panties online



I've been receiving a sudden sharp increase in readership (in the thousands) since yesterday and someone told me it's because the New Paper ran a story about Pamela, the Singapore school girl who is selling her used bra and panties online. It seems that after the New Paper story, lots of people are searching the net about her and these people came to my blog to look for used panties. Hello, you perverts!

Anyway, for those of you who are really interested in buying used panties either from Pamela or from other sources, please watch the video above and take some precaution. You may never know where these panties really come from.

As for Pamela, some told me that she's not really a schoolgirl and that she's actually a guy. Crikey! I only know one thing. I must start selling my used boxers on my blog. You people must support by buying ok?

13 comments:

DK said...

Well, you can try selling your boxers. I don't know if anyone would wanna buy, but I'm pretty sure you'll appear on the new paper. :)

Anonymous said...

Dude, I think she is really a girl. Can call her to check. She offers a new service now. You pay to talk to her but no phone sex. Boring!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! Is that a used panties syndicate? Maybe Pam is part of it.

Anonymous said...

i dun get it why pple are so fascinated about a girl sellin her used underwear

Anonymous said...

>I must start selling my used boxers on my blog. You people must support by buying ok?

IZ: Must provide guarantee that those boxers are indeed worn by you and not some other men.

Anonymous said...

interesting business. all i need is a fat disgusting guy to wear girlie panties and play ddr all day.

Anonymous said...

No way you can tell if the panties really came from (or worn by) the seller or not.

Only way to check is ask her to take the panties off on the spot and then pass to you.

But I don't think these people who sell their used panties will do that.

Anonymous said...

iz: pls take sum hot sexy pics of u wearing ur boxers... post on ur blog like what pam did... then only pple will buy ya... new paper will also feature u on page one.

Anonymous said...

PAM IS NOT AN 18 YR OLD SCHOOLGIRL!!!!!!!!

Panty Hog said...

For those that are interested in learning more about buying and selling used panties or the used panty fetish community in general, the web's used panty community has a web site, Panty Hog, (http://www.usedpantyportal.com)

The community takes this fetish seriously and the site is full of information, news, tips, and of course the best offers for used panties.

Derrick Lin said...

Wow, i really thought of selling my sister's panties but i saw some english guy already selling panty that he wore and i wrote a blog about it..and now this..cant imagine how MAN PANTIES are there in the industry..funny

PINK PANTIES FOR SALE

Anonymous said...

I sell used panties / knickers and other worn underwear online. I am a girl! You can be panty trust verified with pantyhog which is the easiest way to get verification that you are buying from a girl, other than getting a snap of the girl wearing the panties that you then get in the post!
Kisses
Karma Sugababe xoxo

Anonymous said...

My blog has moved to my own domain! Did you know you can get used panties out of vending machines in Japan!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...