1. Chingay Parade art to be showcased 12m off the ground
2. 200 passengers stranded at Perth airport back in S'pore
3. No more cheap sugar, flour for Thais and S'poreans
4. Chinatown pros offering festive period 'discounts'
5. Car population up 9% despite slowdown in car sales
6. Singapore construction boom looks set to continue this year
7. Singapore Airshow to feature top-notch speakers at conferences
8. Full hospital subsidies likely to continue for low-wage workers
9. Singapore promise to stage a breathtaking Formula 1 race
10. Singapore closing gap on economic freedom
Read them all at Topix Singapore News, edited by yours truly.
A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...
You can watch an almost live webcam (30 secs delay) of the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant which suffered major damage from the 9.0 earthqu...
Meet Xu Rong . She's an Assistant Professor at Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and judging from her photos posted on her blog an...