Monday, January 28, 2008

Scary ads by TODAY newspaper

P20-01-08_10.34

P20-01-08_10.41

I'm sure most of you may have seen these ads on TODAY newspaper recently. They are designed to attract recruiters to advertise on the free daily tabloid. I don't know about you but I think these ads are so damn scary that they could give anyone nightmares. Look at those oversized eyes. Are these companies recruiting normal human beings or alien-human hybrids? Crikey!

Also read: Tell us if it is paid for TODAY

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the human-alien hybrid you are referring to are not CYLONS!

Anonymous said...

I saw those too and I was asking what were their creative people thinking?!

Anonymous said...

Today is waste of time liao. ST Recruit the best!

Anonymous said...

It's what you called universal employment opportunities. Singapore's job market is small. Companies need to attract people from other planets too.

Anonymous said...

I did not know TODAY has a recruit section.

Anonymous said...

Because the payoff says "Open your yes" but is scary anyway!!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...