Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Patricia Mok's letter to the late MC King

On her blog Shopping Diva, local actress and comedian Patricia Mok writes one last letter to her friend, fellow TV personality MC King who died recently. From Shopping Diva:
Hi MC

How's your new place? Happy to see your dad? I guessed must be la!!

I am very happy & glad to know your new address....thanks for letting me send you off....
And i will bring Cythian to pay her respect to u when she's back from filming from KL.
Yeah, yeah...i remember la....to take the pot back to studio 6 tmr.
And i know u had put our pic as wallpaper on yr handphone....
Thanks for letting me know u treasured me as a friend!! hee heee....
And thanks for letting me that "secret"......

Ok la, i going to sleep now.....u take care!

Remember to bring laughter to your world out there......

Just me.....Ah pat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Life is just so unexpected.

I'll miss MC King as well. He had accompany throughout my childhood days with his jokes on TV.

Be well MC King.

Anonymous said...

The poem she wrote is so touching.

Anonymous said...

Anyone know the official cause of death?

Anonymous said...

Good Bye MC King. We Will Miss You.

Anonymous said...

I didn't know both Pat and MC are close friends. She must be so sad.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...