Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It'll be over by Friday

The 2006 Weblog Awards

Polls for the 2006 Weblog Awards will close in two days time (11:59 PM, US - Eastern, December 15, 2006). For those of you who have voted for me in the Best Asia Blog category, I would like to say a very big thank you. You peeps have been amazing. And for those of you who haven't, what the hell are you waiting for?

Do keep on voting till the poll close aye. Remember, you can vote once daily. Don't cheat ok. If you cheat, I won't friend you anymore.

:op

Also, do check out the other finalists in the Best Asia Blog category and those in the other categories too. But remember, vote for me. Because...

unlike the rest, I can sing. Really.



Vote for IZ Reloaded!

26 comments:

Johnny Q said...

Extra votes for you!

GeekGod said...

Don't worry.

My Geek Squad to the rescue.

r'chelle said...

dun fren, dun fren lah..

:oP

Queenie said...

IZ: You've been receiving my votes daily since Monday. Good luck.

Myra Leong said...

*still waiting for the day when IZ will sing to her live.

Mr Big said...

900!!!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is really an enjoyable read. Very addictive. Even if you don't win, you've already won a new reader in me.

Anonymous said...

that ur voice?

Alvin said...

Cheers dude... you catching up.

~eLviNa~ said...

i LiKe YoU!

JimBoi said...

Tomorrow I get the entire staff at Starhub (where I work) to vote for you.

Sir Thomas said...

Voted. Voting again tomorrow and the day after.

Bengster said...

Sorry liao, been too lazy. I mean busy with work. Kekeke.

VALENCE said...

Xiaxue reader here... will get some Xiaxue fans to vote.

Anonymous said...

HAHA...your singing is hilarious!

Boys2Men said...

WE R ROOTING FOR U HERE AT IRC CHANNEL SINGAPORE!

Lord Kimbo said...

I'm number 1000!!!

So what do I get for that?

Anonymous said...

been voting for u everyday

-ms

mr black said...

looks like it's going to be a fight between IZ reloaded and One man bandwidth.

MiSSy said...

voted. hope u win okay.

ENG said...

Maybe you guys can have a karaoke challenge.

Honky Tong said...

I can vote five times in the office using different computers.. surprise coz i think they all have same ip leh.

GeekGod said...

Honky Tong: Based on the rules, you are not breaking any. The rules say one vote per computer daily. So that means if you do have access to various terminals, go ahead and vote.

Stussy said...

The people at MIRC have given you more than 100 votes today liao!

Myra Leong said...

Wow MIRC?

Ha! our IZ is popular eh.

r'chelle said...

mirc which channel?

*piangz*

i haven't irc for yrs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis