Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oh my god! I'm pregnant!

The internet is really amazing. Nowadays, you can even find out if you're pregnant by just using the web. The Free Online Pregnancy Test uses Remote Sensor Technology (RST) software in conjunction with a standard web browser Flash plug-in to analyse over 30 of your key physical health parameters. The RST software processes the parameters and, after evaluation, displays your pregnancy test results at up to 99.9 percent accuracy. I did the test and oh my god, even I'm pregnant!

(Thanks Shy)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey me too. And now then I found out that I'm a female. Yipee. :)

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...