Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Donut Factory @ Suntec City

Donut Factory has opened another outlet at Suntec City just beside Carrefour. If you haven't heard, Donut Factory is famous for its delicious donuts and ultra long queues. I visited its new Suntec City outlet on Monday. Some pics here...

P02-07-07_11.44[01]

I was there at 11.15am and to my surprise there were only 30 people in the queue. The one at Raffles City would have been 4 times more! If you don't want to queue for 3 hours or more for the Donut Factory donuts, then I would recommend a visit to its Suntec City outlet. It took me only slightly more than an hour to buy my donuts.

P02-07-07_11.55[01]

There are even tables and seats for people to dine in. Did not see many people doing that though.

P02-07-07_12.02[01]

And there's also a line for those who prefer to buy a maximum of 2 donuts. I call it the express line.

P02-07-07_12.07

A lady who works there informed me that they be taking advance orders soon. That means you can call them 24 hours a day to order your donuts. Yay! But no word if they will accept online orders.

And what do you when you have Donut Factory opening an outlet beside you?

P02-07-07_11.44

Well, if you are Carrefour, you take out all your donuts to the entrance and sell them for 90 cents each! Now that's what I call a donut war. I did not try out the Carrefour donuts, therefore I'm not sure if they are any good. Guess I'm too happy with my donuts from Donut Factory.

P02-07-07_15.32

I'm officially addicted!

(Pictures taken with the LG Shine mobile phone)

Previously: Donut Factory @ Raffles City

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time, buy more for us ladies in the office okie?

Anonymous said...

Carrefour so far to walk liao... thats why not many people.

Anonymous said...

great!! they finally opened another outlet. if its one hour to queue then i don't mind.

Anonymous said...

I want donuts now!

Anonymous said...

iz: so this means you already queued twice for their donuts.

Anonymous said...

Yum yum yum.

Anonymous said...

Someone starting to enjoy queuing huh.

Anonymous said...

Carrefour also taking advantage of the donut phenomenon in Singapore.

Anonymous said...

Did not see the Carrefour donuts at the entrance today.

Anonymous said...

i'm addicted too..

esp their double choc!

it's soooo niceeeee!!!

Anonymous said...

The queue is always there at the Suntec City shop but strangely it is always around 30 people at any time.

Anonymous said...

iz: good. eat more donuts. then u become fat fat. i like.

Anonymous said...

Just waiting for the day when this "fad" dies.

Anonymous said...

IZ: My office is just across the road. Get me a box and I'll buy you lunch.

Anonymous said...

looks yummmy!!!! how bout the taste?

will do phone ordering (ooops, what's phone number??)

sAnDyOnFiRe said...

Love donut factory donuts. But people like me have no time to queue for so long. The express lane is for me. Ha.

Anyways, do come suntec city to get your donut factory donuts and at the same time visit San Street which is just upstairs at lvl 3. Kill 2 birds with 1 stone eh.

Anonymous said...

Sandyonfire:: cheers, Sandy!! XD

Anonymous said...

its indeed tiring queuing for those donuts! but its all worth it!

Anonymous said...

Yup, this is the outlet where I got my first taste of their product. Shorter queues (no queue for me) and I had time to choose which ones I wanted to try. :)

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...