Thursday, August 02, 2007

Morning Musume's Sexy Boy performed by a Pig


YouTube Link

Video clip of someone in a cute pig costume dancing to my favourite Jap group Morning Musume's Sexy Boy (PV and live performance). If that's not enough to make you dance to the song, how about watching some Mexican boys and a hot girl doing it?

Remember I wrote that I had a dream of Risa Niigaki a couple of months ago? I said that I have to go to Japan, find her and propose. Now thanks to the video above, I think I found a good way to do that. I'll dress up in this pig costume, do the Sexy Boy dance for her and then propose to her. I'm sure she will say yes.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute!

-- Baoli

Anonymous said...

give us a preview first can?

Anonymous said...

IZ: After you finish the dance, take off the mask, kneel, take out the ring, and then say, "Oink. Oink. Niigaki san, will you marry me?"

Dude, try that. She will say yes!

Anonymous said...

cute pig
hehehe

Anonymous said...

The guys dancing to Morning Musume are disgusting!

Anonymous said...

p l e a s e
d o
n o t
m a r r y
h e r

- s e c r e t a d m i r e r

Anonymous said...

I can see that Morning Musume's fans are all crazy.

Anonymous said...

iz: i juz dun understand ur obsession wif dat jap girl. stay in sg n propose to me instead k :oP

Anonymous said...

I just did the Sexy Boy dance!

Anonymous said...

The Mexican boys dancing to the song is highly disturbing.

Anonymous said...

Ok lah. The pig is really cute.

Anonymous said...

Ya lor. give us preview first with and without the pig costume.

Anonymous said...

IZ: I don't see what's so attractive about that Japanese girl. I'm so much better than her. I'm the ONE that you should propose to.

To the rest: IZ is mine. All mine!

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...