Tuesday, June 17, 2008

CommunicAsia 2008: LG Secret Launch Videos

Finally, the videos of the LG Press Conference! Bloody YouTube's been giving me problems with one of the videos that I uploaded. Took forever to upload so I turned to Google Video instead.



The first video is of the launch of the LG Secret. Pretty cool. Very glam. I like the way the giant phone slowly rotates to the audience.



Second video is a hands-on with the LG Secret. I have to apologize that it's just a short clip. Wanted to take a longer video but stupid me, forgot to bring extra memory. I didn't know shooting in AVI takes a lot space.

Previously:
Live @ CommunicAsia 2008: First pics of LG Secret!
Live @ CommunicAsia 2008: LG Press Conference

No comments:

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...