Thursday, June 05, 2008

Singapore Parking Rates

2541345650_8f5f64058e

Roy writes, "Now that I have gotten my driving license, finding car parks in Singapore could be quite tricky, Few days ago I drove my friend’s car and I didn’t know about parking rates in Singapore and yeah I got charge more than $10 for only few hours. For me IT IS important to find the correct car park at the correct place and time." So he compiled all the parking rates in Singapore and made it available online. You can also download it to your iPhone. Cool!

1 comment:

sifu said...

nice...just need the complie for ERP charges and my life will be complete...

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...