Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!

It's Nov 21 yet again and that means I've just turned one year older. That's right. It's my birthday! And that also means more white hair growing on my head and more wrinkles forming on my face. Argh! Anyway thanks to everyone (friends, readers, fans, fellow bloggers and loved ones) who have sent me their birthday wishes, greetings, gifts, etc. I love you all.

Now, are you ready for some of my birthday pics?

First up, my birthday cupcakes baked by this lovely gal.

IMG_1312

And here's me looking all so excited in front of the cupcakes.

IMG_1326

I got more excited when I unwrapped this - an ultra cool Transformers t-shirt! Just what every 31 year old Transformers fanboy want for his birthday!

IMG_1333

For my birthday brunch, we went to Mimolette located at 55 Fairways Drive.

P18-11-07_11.53

The mini wagyu burgers and the steak there are really delicious. Definitely must try!

P18-11-07_12.11

P18-11-07_12.11[02]

New haircut and the new Transformers t-shirt (I really really love it).

P18-11-07_12.08[01]

P18-11-07_12.59

Here's to a great year ahead! Cheers!!! Damn, I'm feeling old already.

30 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dude!

Anonymous said...

Wooh... someone got a haircut. Happy Birthday IZ! Hope you will enjoy the special meal that I'll be cooking for you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dude :o)

cant wait to get u high.

Anonymous said...

Have a birthday day IZ.

Anonymous said...

Thought I should sing the birthday song again for you.

"Happy birthday IZ. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear IZ. Happy Birthday to you."

Btw, love the hair cut!!!

Anonymous said...

happy bd n keep on blogging! ur blog has been a great company for me everyday. love finding out about all those cool n strange stuff.

Anonymous said...

IZ: Happy birthday sweet! You don't look any older than 21. Seriously.Do not worry about aging. You'll do fine. I have to apologise that this year, your gift flown from Sydney will be one week late.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday iz!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you 31? sure or not? lol

Anonymous said...

Dude, the Transformers tshirt is awesome! Where to get one? I want it too.

Have a great 21st Nov ya!

Anonymous said...

iz: one yr older n one yr wiser. i wish you a happy 31st birthday.

xxoos said...

hey dude, happy birthday!
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

happy b'day dude



-------
uncle sha

The Bimbo said...

:) just hopped by... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Themuxicbox said...

happy hatchday to you~! nice transformers T~ ;P

Anonymous said...

Hey hottie! Hope you had a great birthday. So when can I pass u the pressie? ;o)

Anonymous said...

r'chelle: Count me in for the getting IZ high part.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you IZ.

Anonymous said...

u dun look 31 :op

happi birthday :o)

Anonymous said...

Nice place that mimolette. Very english and countryside and with horses!! I like it.

Anonymous said...

iz: wishing u a splendid birthday. sure u will have lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hug Hug Hug Hug

HAPPPPPYYYYYYY

BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

r'chelle said...

happy birthday dude :o)

cant wait to get u high.


Ha! that shld be easy as ABC.

myztika said...

happy belated bdae IZ! may u have an awesome year ahead. :)

zanas said...

happy belated birthday!!! stay young and charming always...and never stop blogging!

Anonymous said...

Yoko's hot!

Anonymous said...

Hey Birthday Boy!!! Happy birthday 2 u!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday :)

31?

No way man. If you didn't tell you age, I honestly couldn't have guessed that.

Josh Lim said...

Dude, you don't look a day over 30 :) Happy birthday man!

cose said...

Hi,Happy Birthday.I shall make the 31st comment for your birthday blog post,:).I hope its not too late.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...