Thursday, November 22, 2007

Nobody wants to stand under your umbrella McClaren!



"When the sun shines
We’ll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be your friend
Took an oath
I'm sticking it out 'till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we still have each other
You can stand under my Umbrella
You can stand under my Umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella
(ella ella eh eh eh eh eh eh)"

I'm fucking pissed. Thanks to England manager Steve McClaren (yup, that's him with that stupid umbrella in the pic above) for ruining what could have been a perfect birthday for me.

Here's a guy who was standing at the touchline using an umbrella to protect himself from the pouring rain as his charges were out on the football field trying to win the game last night against Croatia. I tell you what. He looked stupid. I have never seen a manager of a football team with an umbrella. What the hell was he doing with it? Trying not to get his hair wet maybe. No wonder he couldn't inspire his team because he looks like a faggot under that umbrella. Crikey! This is a football match dude. If you're afraid of the rain, please don't manage a football team.

The final score: England 2 Croatia 3. England will not be playing in Euro 2008. Fuck! Thanks a lot McClaren. Now, good riddance.

Update: Steve "You can stand under my Umbrella" McClaren has been sacked by the English FA!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haaa! I'm just waiting for you to write something about the match. The Rihanna's Umbrella connection is brilliant dude!

McClaren was never a good manager and he showed it through the qualifying matches.

Let's hope the FA find someone real good.

Mourinho perhaps?

Anonymous said...

englands full of overly paid football players who dont deserve to be wearing the three lions shirt.

Anonymous said...

He's tryin to promote FA's umbrella lar.

Anonymous said...

Nowadays the players have no more pride and passion when they wear the England shirt.

Anonymous said...

Cheer up IZ! There's always the Italians, French and the Germans to root for next year. Hugsss

Anonymous said...

Good thing I slept last night.

Anonymous said...

i think they will appoint alan shearer!

Unknown said...

Under my umbrrrella... ella... ella... ella
eh..eh


Might turn out to be a blessing in disguise, never know.

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...