Thursday, December 22, 2005

Becareful who you date from the internet

The internet can be a scary place. You know someone online and then it turns out that the person is either a psycho, a sexual predator or a kidnapper. But what could be worse ya? This man chatted with a hot chick online for 6 months and when he finally met her in person, he found out that she is actually his mum! Crikey!!! From Weekly World News:
"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams," the rattled bachelor later admitted. "And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "
Kids, becareful who you date from the internet. LOL.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lord!!!

Anonymous said...

I would kill myself!

Anonymous said...

wahahahahaha!!!

Anonymous said...

dun think the story is true. everything from weekly world is fake. it is a supermarket tabloid but oh boy, it is funny! cld happen you know.

Anonymous said...

This it the funniest piece of shit I've read all week.

Hahahaha!

Anonymous said...

Buying a pc: $1,100
Subscribing to the internet: $80
Meeting your internet date in person and found out that she is your mum: PRICELESS

Anonymous said...

Yong: lol

Anonymous said...

i think i muz b careful wif whom i date fr the net.whahahaha

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...