Wednesday, December 28, 2005

The Catholic Girl's Guide to Sex



The Catholic Girl's Guide to Sex is here to help all you Catholic girls out there to enjoy your inevitable fall from grace. Photo taken from Malavagma's Flickr. Here's a review of the book. From Bookreporter.com:
Chockfull of handy references, definitions, explanations and quotes, THE CATHOLIC GIRL'S GUIDE TO SEX includes such helpful tools as the Penance Chart, useful for instance if you're wondering what the House of the Lord is expecting from you if you slip up --- or slip him the tongue. For example, if you have gone to third base with your boyfriend of three years, you need to recite 1 Hail Mary and 2 Our Fathers. If, however, it's the "I-can't-believe-I-finally-had-my-chance-to-be-with-him" guy that you rounded third base with, then expect no less then 12 Hail Marys, 6 Our Fathers, and no meat on Friday! And then there's the "edited" list of sexual euphemisms designed to improve your slang vocab. It offers alternative lingo for having sex (all varieties) and body parts, such as buttering his bread, banana split, nooner, satisfying King Solomon (which sounds religious to me, so why is it bad?), gagas, headphones, love whistle and the Pointer Sisters.
Don't have to thank me. Just get the book.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahahaha!!!

wat a book!

Anonymous said...

i think the Buddhist guide to tantra n mantra sex is a less cheesy manual

Anonymous said...

Oh IZ, my hero!! Thanks. Muacks, muacks, muacks! I'll get it right away.

Anonymous said...

I wish I had one back in my teens.

Anonymous said...

*looks at Innocent Catholic Gurl

I love Catholic girls!

Anonymous said...

Bet this will sell well in convent schools here.

Anonymous said...

Bloody good book. Amen.

Anonymous said...

xXx: Don't we all? ;o)

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...