Thursday, May 25, 2006

OK I'm no electrician



After tonight, I realised something about myself. I don't think I'll ever be an electrician. One of my kitchen lights went dead earlier so I decided to try to fix it. Did I? Well, nope. Not only did I not fix it, I nearly short circuit the entire house, blew another light in the kitchen, broke one of the glass pieces from the light and the best of all, I stepped onto one of the broken glass bits and I didn't know about it until 15 minutes or so later when I saw drops of blood in the kitchen.

"What the hell?"

"Why are there blood all over the place?"

There was also blood in the living room. Apparently I was walking all over the house with a bleeding foot and I was too engrossed and occupied with fixing the light problem that I did not realise I hurt myself.

Damn it! I hate fixing lights! Arghhh!!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch!!!! That looks bad.

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. IZ, do you know that I can fix lights?

;o)

Anonymous said...

that is why I leave all the light fixing to the electricians.

Anonymous said...

"After tonight, I realised something about myself. I don't think I'll ever be an electrician."

---> Thank god! HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Check out what he is wearing on his ankle.

Anonymous said...

Myra can fix lights but so can I and much more.

*winks*

Anonymous said...

Eeeeeeeuuuwwwwww so much blood.

I hope your foot is fine now IZ. Becareful next time when you do the lights or better yet..... don't!

Anonymous said...

dann: looks like some friendship band thingie. Guys wearing stuff on their ankles are just so sexy.

JackFrost said...

The million dollar question. How many Izes does it take to fit a light bulb?

Get well soon man.

Anonymous said...

Giselle Loh: Hmmmm...what can you do that I can't heh?

;oP

Anonymous said...

Catfight!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Myra and Giselle- You two can go fix the lights. I'll work on him. I mean his bleeding foot.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the clumsy club IZ!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Darn!

Take care of yourself man! Be careful!

Anonymous said...

Myra: That's for me to know and for IZ to find out.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear. That sounds bad. Poor darling.

But you don't feel a thing leh. IZ, you are not, urm, into kinky S & M stuff, are you?

Girls, can you handle that? :-p

Anonymous said...

IZ: Don't you have pain receptors underneath the sole of your foot mate?

Featured Post

Singapore Haunted: Top 10 Most Haunted Moments Caught On Camera!

A flying ghost at Changi Hospital, a playful tree spirit at Bedok Reservoir and the ghost of a girl who died at the famous Yellow Tower at...